Celebrate the magic of the season in the holiday wonderland of WoWMortal.
Gather and farm the amazing loot bosses with your friends for this festive Christmas-themed event.
Happy holiday's to all of the wowmortal community, we have been through some tough times and we would just like to express how thankful we are for all of you who contribute to the server, whether it's voting or donating, or just hanging out!
The event starts on December 07 and lasts until December 31.
Another year has passed. 7 years. Together for 7 years on WoWMortal. Together we have built a strong community and we want to continue on this path, evolve and do great things, much greater things than ever before. Together!
On behalf of the whole staff, let me wish you a sincere "Happy 7th Anniversary"!
Happy birthday, WoWMortal!
Happy birthday to you, the amazing and huge WoWMortal community. Without you, this server would definitely not have survived to celebrate it's 7th anniversary.
A thank you from the bottom of our hearts to all of you who stood with us and supported us along the way. We wish to celebrate this amazing 7th anniversary with you, our dear members.
- 7th anniversary gift: Starting on the 28th of September until the 7th of October you will be able to buy any heroic pve or cataclysmic item for FREE.
- 7th anniversary gift: 5 Donation Points for every WoWmortal player.
- 7th anniversary gift: 50 Vote Points for every WoWMortal player.
- 7th anniversary gift: Perky Pug companion.
Yes, that is right there shall be a PvP tournament that will test your skills and abilities in combat so I invite both alliance and horde to join us in a pvp tournament.
How will this work? This will work through a number of duels that we will set in place in a designated location. To make sure the picks are totally objective, they will be made via /roll, higher will fight with lowest.
WARNING: IF YOU BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND YOUR OPPONENT WILL BE PRONOUNCED THE WINNER. YOU WILL BE INSPECTED BEFORE THE MATCH STARTS.
- You may use the only level 391 items, without any shirt/tabard with visual effect nor the Battlelord's shirt.
- Can't use items unless your class can create or conjure them. (Example: a mage can't use a warlock healthstone because he can't make them but the mage can use food he gets from conjure food.) You cannot use buffs from another player only your own. (Example if a paladin was to participate they can't have a 2nd blessing from another paladin. Example 2: If a warrior was to participate they can't have natural buffs that are due to being in a party with someone else such as blood pact from a warlock.) You cannot be mounted before or during the duration of the fight. You cannot set up any form of teleportation before the fight, However, you can set up teleports during the fight AS LONG AS BOTH PLAYERS CAN REACH THAT LOCATION.
- Can't use any special kind of engineering equipment that is equipped to your armor. (example you can't use rocket boots that are on you.)
- Can't change the spec during the event.
- If you get disconnected, you lose the fight.
- Semifinal will be best of 3.
- Final will be best of 5.
- Healers and tank specs are forbidden.
The winner will be REWARDED with a UNIQUE transmogrification custom made class set that is only attainable thru this contest.
So I say good luck to those who are able to enter into the match. Depending on how well this is received by the community I may do another tournament.
The tournament will be on September 30 at 6:00 pm Realm time. Have your gear ready by that time because I won't wait for anyone. You might also want to practice using our 1v1 arena feature.
Again good luck to everyone!
Starting time: September 17
Ending time: September 24
The Pirates' Day Season Event is here! After the battle of Valgarde pirates and merchants try to set up their base back. But the war is not finished yet. Bronze Dragongflight's agent Chromie takes you back in time to protect the future of Valgarde as the Infinite Dragonflight wants to corrupt the events that occured during the Battle of Valgarde and change the course of history!
Revisit the Battle of Valgarde for and epic fight against Captain Burgy of Diane's Fancy and Chronorus, dragon of the Infinite Dragonflight.
? Pirates' Season Event instance with 5 bosses.
? Pirates' Season Event questline.
? Easter Bonus Event questline.
? Limited time shirt.
? Limited time illusion crystals.
? Limited time invisible slot transmog.
? Limited time Transmogrify Items.
? Limited time Miscellaneous Companions.
? Limited time Legendary weapon Transmogrify drops!
? Limited time mounts.
... And more!
[A Battle Through Time]
"Slay Chronorus and Ekaliptus"
Ekaliptus slain: 0/1
Chronorus slain: 0/1
[Stop the Corruption]
"Slay 15 of Infinite Corruptors"
Infinite Corruptor slain: 0/15
[Burgy Blackheart Must Be Stopped!]
"Slay Burgy Blackheart and his First Mate Noxx"
First Mate Noxx slain: 0/1
Burgy Blackheart slain: 0/1
[The Valgarde is Under Attack!]
"Slay 20 of Burgy's Crew members"
Diane's Fancy Member slain: 0/20
[Captain of the "Knight"]
"Become the Knight Captain"
Knight Captain Pirate Hat: 0/1
Cursed Pirate Hat: 0/150
3x Hidden Cryptic Easter Quests
Hello WoWMortal players!
WoWMortal Staff has a surprise for you! On June 23th, ALL Cataclysmic and Heroic PvE items will be free of cost for 24 hours! Make sure to be online and tell all your friends to come and get their items!
- Witchcraft now awards: 25x Box of Spirit Shards, 25x Souls, 4x Apexis Shards.
- Pound Cake now awards: 25x Box of Spirit Shards, 25x Souls, 4x Apexis Shards.
- Re-re now awards: 25x Box of Spirit Shards, 25x Souls, 4x Apexis Shards.
- Spirit Animals now awards: 50x Box of Spirit Shards, 50x Souls, 8x Apexis Shards.
- Leader of the Pack now awards: 100x Box of Spirit Shards, 100x Souls, 1x Apexis Crystal.
Doing these 5 daily quests will get you a total 225x Box of Spirit Shards, 225x Souls, 20x Apexis Shards and 1x Apexis Crystal.
The quests from Skorn Raven Bishop also changed:
- Stonecore now awards: 25x Box of Spirit Shards, 50x Souls.
- Underbog now awards: 25x Box of Spirit Shards, 50x Souls.
- Blackrock Caverns now awards: 25x Box of Spirit Shards, 50x Souls.
- Serpentshrine Caverns now awards: 50x Box of Spirit Shards, 100x Souls.
- Onyxia's Lair now awards: 50x Box of Spirit Shards, 100x Souls.
-Fixed an issue with Doomhammer artifact quest.
All artifact upgrade quests will now require a world boss token instead of the transmog items to encourage raiding world bosses and the token involved.
Do not forget to delete your cache folder.